Glow Job Posting 2022
HAPPY HOLIDAYS! Wait…it’s already holiday activation season? You bet it is and we are so excited! Influence Marketing is looking for Event Staff, Characters, & Supervisors to help bring magic to Glow Christmas Toronto, one of Toronto’s largest Christmas events!
When: November 30th – December 31st
Shifts: Weekday evenings & Weekends (part time & full time hours available)
Where: Toronto Congress Centre
- High energy & exceptional customer service
- Ability to engage in meaningful & positive interactions with guests
- Demonstrate flexibility
- Help bring the magic of the holiday season to life
- Previous experience in position you are applying for is preferred
General Event Staff
- Ticket Scanners, Greeters, Area Attendants, Info Booth Attendants, Coat Check, Box Office, etc. All general staff can perform all roles and interchange positions to help with breaks. All General Event Staff will report to their Zone Supervisor.
- Pay: $17/hr ($18/hr rate change if all shifts are fulfilled by the end of the program)
- Personnel that drive the train each day in a safe and fun way.
- Pay: $22/hr
- Requires staff to wear an elf or princess costume and be willing to demonstrate high energy levels to bring to life the character, take pictures, and engage well with young children to make the engagement magical.
- Pay: $23/hr
- Zone Supervisor is responsible for keeping their zone of the show running smoothly. They have to come in a bit early before the show starts and get supplies ready for their area, and complete pre-show safety checklists.
- Pay: $25/hr
Want to be part of one of Toronto’s largest Christmas events? Please apply by sending your resume and/or inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org and please state what position(s) you are applying for.
For more information on Glow Christmas, go to https://www.glowgardens.com/toronto-christmas/