1. Vendor location to be determined by Glow.
2. Exact times and dates for load in will be communicated by Glow or appointed representative at a later date. Please be aware that if you miss your scheduled load in time there is a chance that you will be denied entry. Schedules are subject to change and will be agreed upon by both parties one week prior to proposed change.
3. Vendor shall remain open for business until event close, unless otherwise arranged or instructed. Vendors must be ready for service half an hour hour prior to gates opening. If a booth is found with no competent attendant half an hour prior to opening or during official open hours, that vendor will be subject to a $100 fine.
4. Vendor must use the footprint provided. No other booths / set-ups are allowed without prior approval of Glow.
5. No distribution, canvassing, flyers, nor vending of any kind may be done by roaming through the venue / festival grounds.
6. You must post prices in a legible manner and in a visible place within/on the Booth. Glow must approve signage prior to the event.
7. The sale of alcoholic beverages is strictly prohibited. The sale of non-alcoholic beverages or food is restricted to vendors who have pre-arranged such offerings with Glow in advance of this contract.
8. Consumption of alcoholic beverages by your employees and/or volunteers during event hours or whilst in uniform is prohibited.
9. You must provide trash & recycling receptacles for waste generated by your booth. Glow will provide large bins for all Vendors to dump waste after closing each day.
10. You are required to obtain and display all necessary permits and / or licenses.
11. Each vendor is solely responsible for all of his / her own merchandise or equipment, and for all costs and expenses necessary to operate, including, but not limited to, costs of all labor, materials, equipment, supplies, taxes and any other items.
12. Glow Gardens assumes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, any lost, stolen or misplaced merchandise or equipment at the event. You hereby expressly relieve and discharge Glow Gardens from any and all liability for any loss, damage, injury or death to persons or property that may be sustained by reason of entry upon the venue and/or the occupancy of the booth space designated to you under this agreement. Security of you and your possessions is your responsibility and no dedicated security will be furnished by Glow Gardens. Glow Gardens shall not be liable for any damages or expenses you may incur should any concert or event be delayed or cancelled.
13. You must meet and follow all applicable laws. Health applications and insurance documents must be received 30 days prior to event opening.
14. All products to be sold shall be subject to the prior approval of Glow and all items sold shall at all times be of a high quality. No unofficial branded or event merchandise is permitted to be sold.
15. USE OF GENERATORS IS PROHIBITED. Booth must keep a clean exterior at all times. You must return the designated booth space at the conclusion of the event in the same condition in which you received it. Each booth will be provided with 1 power source with 2 x 15amp plugs. If more power is required, you must advance it with Glow 30 days prior to event start date, and be billed accordingly.
16. You hereby agree to indemnify, defend and hold Glow Gardens, their landlords, and their respective parents, members, partners, affiliates, divisions and subsidiaries, and their respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents and representatives harmless from and against any and all claims, suits, losses, injuries, liability and damages (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and court costs) arising directly or indirectly from the use and occupancy of the booth space assigned to you, by you and/or by your employees, promoters, agents, representatives, guests, invitees, contractors and/or volunteers.
17. You shall procure and maintain at all times all customary and prudent insurance naming Glow Gardens and its landlord or licensors, if any, and their respective parents, members, partners, affiliates, divisions and subsidiaries and their respective officers, directors, and employees as additional insured on a primary basis for acts arising out of your negligence, including (i) Commercial General Liability insurance with limits of at least Two Million Dollars ($2,000,000) per occurrence, for any bodily injury and/or property damage claims, personal and advertising injury, and for products and completed operations liability. You shall also maintain Workers’ Compensation Insurance, including Employer’s Liability coverage, as required by law. You shall furnish to Glow Gardens certificates of insurance evidencing such policies upon execution of this agreement.
18. MISCELLANEOUS: This agreement does not appoint either party as an employee or the agent of the other party or create a partnership or joint venture between the parties. This agreement contains the entire understanding of the parties relating to the subject matter hereof and supersedes all previous agreements or arrangements between the parties relating to the subject matter hereof. No change, amendment or modification of any provision of this agreement shall be valid unless set forth in a written instrument signed by the party subject to enforcement of such amendment. A waiver by either party of any term or condition of this agreement in any instance shall not be deemed or construed as a waiver of such term or condition for the future, or of any subsequent breach thereof. If any provision of this agreement is determined by a court of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable, such determination shall not affect any other provision hereof, and the unenforceable provision shall be replaced by an enforceable provision that most closely meets the commercial intent of the parties. You may not assign any right, privilege or license conferred by this agreement without first obtaining the written consent of Glow Gardens, which consent may be granted or withheld in its sole and absolute discretion.
Construction of the booth must be professional in appearance, in good structural condition, and in good repair. The interior and exterior of the booth must be completely finished and aesthetically pleasing.
All materials used in the construction of the booth must comply with Fire Regulations.
Storage items and equipment must not be visible to the public
All equipment contained in the booth must be in good structural and clean condition
Electrical cables must be kept neat with the excess cable or hoses stored under or inside the booth. The booth must meet all electrical regulations whether local, provincial or federal.
Signs fixtures or decorative materials must not overhang the aisles. Such signs, fixtures or materials must not encroach upon neighboring booths. Glow will have the right to require Vendors to remove any items which Glow considers undesirable.
Exhibitors must ensure tables are in good condition and are professionally and fully skirted and compliment the colour scheme of the booth.
Glow shall have the right to direct Exhibitors regarding the arrangement of articles on display if Glow considers the booth display undesirable.
Entertainment draws or giveaways of any sort may not be presented within the Licence Area without the prior written consent of Glow.
During official open hours of each day, all booths must be open to the public and in charge of a competent attendant.
Exhibitors must conduct business so as not to interfere with neighboring Exhibitors and Concessionaires or cause annoyance to the public.
All personnel must wear their glow lanyards daily upon entering the grounds.
All Personnel must be orderly and polite in their conduct and speech at all times.
The Licence Area and surrounding area must be kept clean, tidy and free from all rubbish, debris, waste, unused material or other combustible substances at all times.
Glow Management shall have the absolute right and discretionary power to interpret, alter, add, cancel, relax, or vary any of the Glow Standards in individual cases, except where such changes would contravene local provincial or federal statutes. Glow Gardens holds the right to ask a vendor who does not comply with this agreement to remove their booth from the premise and they forfeit their contract and the following week’s fees.